You need to link your console to your Xbox Live account using the official Xbox app. Please follow these steps:
- Install the official Xbox app for iOS or Android.
- Select the “consoles” button on the top right of the Xbox app’s home screen:
- Select “Add an existing console“
- The app will instruct you to turn on your console and sign in with your account.
- After you turn on your console and sign in with your Xbox Live account, your console will show the “Set up remote features” screen. Select “Enable“.
- After a short wait, the Xbox app will ask you to give the console a name.
- You’re done! You may now register your console with OneCast.